Engineering and technology, adapted solutions, at the service of our clients
identified industrial processes
cables installed each month
Electric tracing is a method that allows maintaining the temperature of fluids and other products transported through pipes. This technique began to be used in the 1930s and is also known in the industrial sector by its English name “Electrical Heat Tracing”. Technology has allowed these methods to evolve towards computerized systems that allow their application and safety to be optimized.
Our expertise in temperature maintenance applies to many industrial equipments, such as:
- Tanks and reservoirs
- Filters, silos and hoppers
- Pumps, valves and accessories
There are other more specific applications, such as:
- Thermal barrier (to avoid frost heave on GPL or GNL tanks)
- Facilities holding static products
The application of heating cables in construction has the mission of contributing to the comfort of people, as well as guaranteeing their safety. As most common applications we can highlight:
- Underfloor heating
- Freeze protection
- Control of sanitary hot water systems (to prevent legionellosis)
- Heating access ramps to car parks with risk of ice or snow
- Heating of staircases, terraces and roads presenting a potential hazard of ice or snow cover.
- Heating of roofs, rain gutters and downpipes to avoid ice or snow accretion.
All this with heating cables specifically designed for each application, providing the highest quality and guarantee, but with minimum consumption and maintenance.
At TRACELEC we have a range of self-manufactured heating cables for applications where you want to heat a product Static or Dynamic.
These cables provide a high power density and can be powered at different voltages.
In case of interest, please contact our engineering department to prepare a personalized study.